Payload has been launched with 2 DS18B20 temperature sensor.
One was inside and another one outside.
- Lower value was -40°C around 10 000 meters. (And possibly after burst)
- Temperature drop again when the payload is falling very fast after drop.
- As it is data from Habitat, not the payload itself, there are some missing data.
- Lower value is -4°C
- Ascent rate was around 5m/sec (Expected was 5.5m/sec)
- Descent rate after burst is 40m/sec
- Descent rate when landing was around 6m/sec (expected with the parachute size)